Powered by Blogger.

Trickshook Recent Posts

How to fix "Can't establish reliable connection to the server" In google playstore

Today i going for a tutorial that -How to fix "Can't establish reliable connection to the server" In google playstore .
This could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data server, If it continues, Call customer care.
First of all check your internet connection 2G/3G/4G or WI-FI Speed.
method-1::
REQUIREMENT :
1)Rooted Device
2)ES File Explore download
 
steps:
1)Open ES File Explore and goto Device and search " System" folder
2) Open "System" folder and find out "etc" folder
3) Open "etc" folder and find out "Hosts" file
4) Open "Hosts" file by using "ES editor"
Clear All data except "127.0.0.1 localhost
Now Reboot your phone and trying to Sign in .
This Problem has been fixed.
method-2::
REQUIREMENT :
1)Rooted Device
2)xposed installer download
3)Lucky  patcher download
Steps
1)download xposed installer and install it.
2)open xposed
3)goto framework
4)click on install/update then roboot
5)then Lucky patcher and active it in xposed module under module section ;then reboot to take effect
6)open lucky pather & grant superuser permission
7)goto Tools-->block ads-->clear host files
8) Now Reboot your phone and trying to Sign in .
This Problem has been fixed.

25 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't want to annoy you with the link but it might help your audience if they have not fixed their issue because I have posted one small trick that fixes the issue in just 1 minute.. http://www.androidcooltricks.com/fix-cant-establish-reliable-connection-server-playstore/
    Thanks,
    Regard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you! stickman games online, bouncing balls game , impossible game



    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article! Thanks for your post!
    happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  5. • You have posted a very detail document. I read all of your article and I really like it, I understand your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The knowledge you share really changes me in life, I sincerely thank you for the things you have done, sure your blog will help more people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the site is the very generate the game gta game is very good keys play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really interesting post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope my site will be Google accepted and put it ahead so that I can grow and hope that it will come to me.
    dumb ways to die

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have written nice interesting blog. You are doing such a great job and providing well knowledge for everyone.
    netflix help number

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great because of the knowledge you share with us, I will always follow your blog and will share your blog with my friends photoshop alternative, math games

    ReplyDelete
  13. a pride for me to be able to discuss on a quality website because I just learned to make an article on

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.
    antimalware service executable windows

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.
    antimalware service executable windows

    ReplyDelete